In this short article, I’ll explain the steps to create extremely cute and straightforward updos for medium length hair. I have long hair, however, I tried this hairstyle on others (who have a medium length) and it worked perfectly! This vogue could be worn to a wedding, promenade, date, or any special day.
My favourite issue regarding this hairstyle is that my bangs aren’t in my eyes. I can’t stand after I have to stay fixing my bangs while talking to individuals. This tutorial will walk you thru the steps I took to making this simple updo.
For this hairstyle, you will want: centerCurling
Curling iron or wand- Hairspray- Teasing comb or brush- Lots of bobby pins- little hair tie or rubber band – some ribbon or a headband
Follow these easy steps to create this Updo for medium length hair:
- Curl your hair (I used a 1 in. curling wand).
- Section off your bangs. Then tease them so you can make a cute proof. The following factor is the bobby pin your bangs on either aspect of the proof thus they meet centre. (The bobby pins can create an X)
- Take a little section of hair from the crown of your head. (For a very little a lot of volume tease this section) Then build a tiny ponytail with this section using a hair tie or rubber band.
- Split the little ponytail into three or four sections (relying upon how thick your hair is). Then take one amongst the sections and hold straight up, using your thumb and index finger. Next, hold onto a few strands of hair and push the rest the section down with your other hand and pin.
- Next take a piece of the aspect of your head and twist towards the curls you made in step four. Pin the twist as close to the ponytail as yo
- Take sections from the bottom of your head and pull it up to where the group of curls is. Then pin as close to the ponytail as attainable.
- The last step is hairspring your hair. Add a ribbon around your head and tie in an exceeding bow. This adds a fancier look.
Gallery of Updos Hairstyles for Medium Length Hair
But not just that pictures above, because we also post something like Updos Hairstyles for Medium Length Hair from the category Hairstyles for Women. You might be interested to see Best Performance By Bob Hairstyle in This Year or browse another images about Hairstyles for Women.